8th March 2012
Latitude Festival has announced its initial line-up for 2012. Due to headline will be Bon Iver; Elbow and Paul Weller. This year, the seventh Latitude Festival will take place from 12-15th July, at Henham Park...
Tagged in this article - Latitude Festival, Bon Iver, Elbow, Paul Weller, Alabama Shakes, Bat For Lashes, Dawes, Django Django, Janelle Monae, Jonathan Wilson, Kurt Vile, Laura Marling, Lianne La Havas, M83, Metronomy, Michael Kiwanuka, Other Lives, Simple Minds, Vincent, The Antlers, The Field, The Horrors, The War On Drugs, Tune-Yards, We Are Augustines, White Lies, Wild Beasts, Yeasayer
- Featured Articles
- Cara Delevingne Lands Lead Role In John Green's 'Paper Towns'
- Leonardo DiCaprio Named Messenger Of Peace By United Nations
- Eva Mendes Gives Birth To Her And Ryan Gosling's First Child
- Rihanna Slams CBS For Dropping Her Song Amidst The Ray Rice Scandal
- Barbra Streisand Makes Special Appearance On 'The Tonight Show'