Kathy Hilton - The Things They Say 21826
"I believe in my heart as he got into the concert thing, it was hard for him to sleep. He was not a drug addict. He had a problem going to sleep. This is not someone who would recreationally abuse something. I guess his levels just went up and up and up." Kathy Hilton is convinced her pal Michael Jackson turned to pills to help his sleep issues when he began performing. Jackson died in 2009 after suffering a cardiac arrest brought on by an overdose of anaesthetic Propofol.