Tarantino & Pearl Jam Top Wenn Polls
QUENTIN TARANTINO and rockers PEARL JAM have another reason to celebrate this Christmas (09) - they've topped the WENN end-of-year movie and album polls.
Tarantino's Inglourious Basterds narrowly beat comedy The Hangover and indie hit (500) Days of Summer to land the Best Film prize, while Pearl Jam's Backspacer was the clear winner on the album countdown, ahead of Jay-Z's The Blueprint 3 and Them Crooked Vultures' eponymous debut.
Also making the two top 10s were Woody Allen's Whatever Works, Watchmen, Up and Public Enemies and Robbie Williams' Reality Killed The Radio Star, Florence & The MAChine's Lungs and Year in the Kingdom by Fleet Foxes drummer J. Tillman.
Here are the lists:
Best Album of 2009
1. Backspacer - Pearl Jam
2. The Blueprint 3 - Jay-Z
3. Them Crooked Vultures - Them Crooked Vultures
4. Lungs - Florence & The MAChine
5. Together Through Life - Bob Dylan
6. It's Blitz - Yeah Yeah Yeahs
7. Reality Killed the Video Star - Robbie Williams
8. 21st Century Breakdown - Green Day
9. Year In The Kingdom - J. Tillman
10. Humanoid - Tokio Hotel
Best Movie of 2009
1. Inglourious Basterds
2. The Hangover
3. (500) Days of Summer
4. Whatever Works
6= Public Enemies
8. The Hurt Locker
9= Star Trek
9= An Education.