12th June 2006
Rockers THE STANDELLS are suing beer giant Budweiser for allegedly using their classic sports anthem DIRTY WATER without permission. The California group claims it was never approached by Anheuser-Busch bosses prior to the 1966 hit...
Tagged in this article - Steven Ames Brown
- Latest Movie Trailers
- Latest Movie Reviews
- Popular Trailers
- Featured Articles
- Louis Lombardi, Kiefer Sutherland's '24' co-star, Slams Freddie Prinze Jr.'s Ruthless Diss
- Kendall Jenner Says Famous Family Hurt Her Modelling Career: "People Didn't Take Me Seriously"
- Could Harrison Ford Be Preparing To Return To 'Star Wars' Set After Leg Break? Actor Spotted Waking Without Cast
- Zac Efron Opens Up To Bear Grylls About Substance Abuse Past
- Ariana Grande Opens Up About Strenuous Relationship With Father After They Fell "Out Of Touch"