31st March 2004
Designer for the stars STEFAN GABBANA has launched an astonishing attack on Hollywood beauties CATHERINE ZETA-JONES and GWYNETH PALTROW, accusing them of giving fashion a bad name. Gabbana - one half of design giants...
- Latest Movie Trailers
- Latest Movie Reviews
- Popular Trailers
- Featured Articles
- Director George Miller Speaks On Purposely Avoiding Use Of CGI In 'Mad Max: Fury Road'
- Kimberley Walsh to take champagne to hospital for birth
- Over 20 Fans Hospitalized Following Keith Urban's Weekend Concert
- Peter Andre: Love and pain strongly linked
- Cheryl Cole Achieves Fourth UK No.1 Single With 'Crazy Stupid Love'