31st March 2004
Designer for the stars STEFAN GABBANA has launched an astonishing attack on Hollywood beauties CATHERINE ZETA-JONES and GWYNETH PALTROW, accusing them of giving fashion a bad name. Gabbana - one half of design giants...
- Featured Articles
- 'True Detective' Season 2 "Not as Dark". Does That Mean "Not as Good?"
- BBC4's 'The Kate Bush Story' Whets Appetite for the Real Thing
- Bad: NBC Cancels 'Emerald City', Worse: Production Hadn't Even Started
- 'If I Stay' May Be Average, But It's The Best of a Bad Box-Office Bunch
- Nicki Minaj's Backup Dancer Bitten By 6-Foot Boa Constrictor
- Popular Artists