31st March 2004
Designer for the stars STEFAN GABBANA has launched an astonishing attack on Hollywood beauties CATHERINE ZETA-JONES and GWYNETH PALTROW, accusing them of giving fashion a bad name. Gabbana - one half of design giants...
- Featured Articles
- The Real Winner of 'Foxcatcher' is Steve Carell
- Fairies And Goblins Come To Life In George Lucas Animation 'Strange Magic' [Trailer + Pictures]
- Roland Emmerich Returning to Direct 'Independence Day 2'
- 'Penguins of Madagascar' Is DreamWorks' Safest Work (But It's Still Excellent)
- Shia LaBeouf Claims He Was Raped During #IAMSORRY Installation