12th March 2004
American anti-smoking campaigners are calling for Hollywood producers to take smoking onscreen more seriously, following a damning new study of on-screen tobacco use. The co-author of the new study, STANTON GLANTZ, is calling for...
Tagged in this article - Stanton Glantz
- Featured Articles
- The Real Winner of 'Foxcatcher' is Steve Carell
- Fairies And Goblins Come To Life In George Lucas Animation 'Strange Magic' [Trailer + Pictures]
- Roland Emmerich Returning to Direct 'Independence Day 2'
- 'Penguins of Madagascar' Is DreamWorks' Safest Work (But It's Still Excellent)
- Shia LaBeouf Claims He Was Raped During #IAMSORRY Installation