6th June 2012
Foo Fighters drummer Taylor Hawkins will play rock icon Iggy Pop in the upcoming rock 'n' roll film 'CBGB'.The film is a look at New York's punk rock music scene and is centred on CBGB,...
Tagged in this article - Foo Fighters, Alan Rickman, Bruce Springsteen, Hilly Kristal, Iggy Pop, Joel David Moore, Johnny Galecki, Legs Mcneil, Malin Akerman, Mary Harron, Patti Smith, Ramones, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Rupert Grint, Stana Katic, Talking Heads, Taylor Hawkins, The Script, Tom Petty And The Heartbreakers
- Latest Movie Trailers
- Latest Movie Reviews
- Featured Articles
- Angelina Jolie to Direct Movie about Conservationist Richard Leakey
- Kim Kardashian, Hayden Panettiere Targeted In New Photo Leak, Gabrielle Union Fuming
- Colin Farrell Confirms He's In 'True Detective' Season 2, "I'm So Excited"
- 'The Maze Runner' Records One of Biggest September Openings, Ever
- HBO's "On The Run" Special Has Us Teary-Eyed And Loving Everything About The Carter Family