By Hayley Avron | 25th January 2013
How do you top having a dead man headline your festival? Well, in all honestly, you’re not going to. Coachella’s talent bookers must have been scratching their heads in bewilderment when it came to topping...
Tagged in this article - Coachella, Blur, Stone Roses, Yeah Yeah Yeahs, Modest Mouse, Lou Reed, Jurassic 5, Phoenix, the xx, New Order, Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds, Grinderman, Wu Tang Clan, Social Distortion, Tupac Shakur
- Featured Articles
- Bono Announces U2 Tour Plans For Next Year And Defends ‘Songs of Innocence’ iTunes Launch
- From Pussycat Doll To Grizabella: Nicole Scherzinger To Make West End Debut In ‘Cats’ Revival
- Nicki Minaj Announced As Host For 2014 MTV Europe Music Awards In Glasgow
- James Marsden Opens Up About Being The Movie Industry's Pretty Boy
- John Cusack Brands Hollywood A "Whorehouse" Where "People Go Mad"
- Popular Artists