By Joe Wilde | 1st April 2013
Simon Fuller, the UK-born media mogul behind the massively successful Pop Idol (which ultimately spawned American Idol and the various international variations of the show), has settled a long-standing battle between himself and his production...
- Featured Articles
- Dark Drama 'The Riot Club' Is Never Dull, But Lacks Bite
- Game of Thrones' Maisie Williams Set for Channel 4 'Cyber Bullying' Drama
- Ben Whishaw Lands Starring Role in BBC Thriller 'London Spy'
- Adam Duritz Of Counting Crows Talks Of Liberation, Fun And Childhood Fascinations
- Johnny Depp Joins Ryan Adams for Danzig Cover in London [Video]
- Popular Artists