By Joe Wilde | 1st April 2013
Simon Fuller, the UK-born media mogul behind the massively successful Pop Idol (which ultimately spawned American Idol and the various international variations of the show), has settled a long-standing battle between himself and his production...
- Featured Articles
- 'Interstellar' is Coming: But What Is a Black Hole, Exactly?
- A Week In Movies: Premieres With Brad Pitt And Daniel Radcliffe In London, Maggie Smith And Toby Jones On Set, Trailers For A Vampire Comedy And Two Big Franchise Sequels
- Brad Pitt And Co Head Back To WWII With 'Fury'
- Ouch! 'Serena' Is Big Misfire for Bradley Cooper, Jennifer Lawrence
- AMC Bolsters Roster with $200 Million Purchase of BBC America
- Popular Artists