By Lorna Greville | 7th December 2012
Every single publishing industry, from music, to academic journals, to books have fretted enormously over the impact that digital publishing and online streaming may have on their revenues. Spotify has been part of revolutionising the...
- Featured Articles
- Nicole Kidman Says She Has "Been to Hell and Back" Before Finding Happiness
- Adam Levine Explains Why Married Life Has Left Him Feeling "More Masculine"
- Tracy Morgan Still "Having A Tough Time" Recovering After Car Crash, Says Attorney
- Donnie Wahlberg And Jenny McCarthy Are Officially Married
- Taylor Swift To Join 'The Voice' For Season Seven As Celebrity Advisor