Say Say Say Beats Billie Jean To The Top Of Jackson Hit List - Comments and Message Board

jacqueline.capucine's picture

jacqueline.capucine

MICHAEL JACKSON WILL ALWAYS BE THE BEST SINGER EVER...........
Import Source:
comments.nsf
Import Date:
1322488621

mjlover4life's picture

mjlover4life

Billie Jean spent 7 weeks as opposed to Say Say Say that only spend 6 weeks. Don't try to be slick & not give Michael complete credit. Research other factors like the fact that Michael received numerous awards for Billie Jean. Compare that to the awards received for Say Say Say. I like Paul McCarthny, but I just want Michael to get total credit for his hard work & talents. He of all people sure deserve it.
Import Source:
comments.nsf
Import Date:
1322488621

lmiky's picture

lmiky

Does it really matter ?,bring MICHAEL'S killers to justice so he can rest in peace.Love you ANGEL and miss you soooooooooo much.
Import Source:
comments.nsf
Import Date:
1322488622

gayat1's picture

gayat1

interesting....R.I.P MJ
Import Source:
comments.nsf
Import Date:
1322488622

sityourassdownusher's picture

sityourassdownusher

Billboard is FULL OF s**t!!! They conspired against Michael in 2008 when they refused to cite his Thriller 25 album in the #1 spot (which it reached) I liked Say, Say, Say but many Jackson & McCartney fans HATED the song. However, it wasn't as bad as "The Girl is Mine". The media & music industry will keep DENYING Michael the true recognition he deserves out of jealousy, bigotry, ignorance, and hatred. I feel sorry for them. The industry was dying in the early 1980s and Michael revived it for EVERY artist.
Import Source:
comments.nsf
Import Date:
1322488622

sityourassdownusher's picture

sityourassdownusher

MJ fans on ContactMusic, please look out for "bhodi" the psychopath who is obsessed with MJ and his quote on quote "worldwide cult". The haters are more crazy than the fans. "bhodi" doesn't care about MJ yet he/she always shows up on articles related to MJ. HYPOCRITICAL MUCH??? "bhodi" is jealous, pathetic, and needs psychiatric therapy. We should all pray for "bhodi"
Import Source:
comments.nsf
Import Date:
1322488623

RMQ's picture

RMQ

haaaaahaa that comment about bhodi made me laugh!BUT YES THAT BHODI IS ONE CRAZY PSYCHO! I TOTALY IGNORE HE'S ASS WITH HE'S STUPID REMARKS, I THINK INSIDE OF HIM IS DEEPLY OBSESSED WITH MICHAEL!AND NO! SAY-SAY-SAY WILL NEVER TOP BILLIE-JEAN!IN MY BOOK!
Import Source:
comments.nsf
Import Date:
1322488623

mjlover4life's picture

mjlover4life

I am so glad that some of you realize that there something seriously wrong with Bhodi. I had to keep putting him or her in check. It's bad enough that Michael suffered his entire life, but then to have people continue to attack him after his death when he is no longer here to defend himself is wrong. I try to avoid all the other websites because I know they will have negative comments about him. I come here instead because there's real love for Michael, but to have Bhodi continously disrespect him with comments that don't even make any sense makes my blood boil. Then to have the nerve to refer to Michael's fans as a cult, just because we love & miss & want justice for him & for his children to grow up happy & healthy. I wish there was a way to keep he or she from commenting, because it really hurts me when it disrespects Michael. Sorry I went on & on, but I had it up to here with bhodi & I'm glad that I haven't seen any comments from it in a while.
Import Source:
comments.nsf
Import Date:
1322488625

jacqueline.capucine's picture

jacqueline.capucine

Bodhi is a psycho we don't need him to make disgraceremarks to people who comment on the Contactmusic board..............MICHAEL JACKSON IS STILL THE MOST LOVE SINGER AND ENTERTAINER IN THE WHOLE PLANET................IN A VOTE ALL OVER THE WORLD MICHAEL JACKSON IS NUMBER 1.(ONE)......HE IS LOVED THE WORLD OVER, ALL FOUR CORNERS OF THE WORLd.......PEOPLE KNOW WHO MICHAEL JACKSON IS............
Import Source: