By Michael West | 10th January 2013
Andrew Marr, the 50-year-old BBC presenter and incredibly keen runner, is recovering in hospital after suffering a stroke. The typical stroke patient is often thought of as being elderly, potentially overweight and a smoker -...
- Featured Articles
- Dark Drama 'The Riot Club' Is Never Dull, But Lacks Bite
- Game of Thrones' Maisie Williams Set for Channel 4 'Cyber Bullying' Drama
- Ben Whishaw Lands Starring Role in BBC Thriller 'London Spy'
- Adam Duritz Of Counting Crows Talks Of Liberation, Fun And Childhood Fascinations
- Johnny Depp Joins Ryan Adams for Danzig Cover in London [Video]
- Popular Artists