By Rich Cline | 1st August 2014
When the first Step Up appeared in 2006, the reviews were fairly scathing (it's rated only 19% on Rotten Tomatoes). But audiences loved it (83%), and the box office success spawned a sequel. Somehow we're...
Tagged in this article - Ryan Guzman
- Featured Articles
- #HomelandFinale Sees More Death And Misery For Claire Danes' Carrie [SPOILERS]
- Sony Hack Reveals Dispute over 'Pineapple Express 2' Budget
- Miley Cyrus Banned By Beau's Mother Maria Shriver From Kennedy Christmas Party
- Timothy Spall Studied Painting for 2 Years to Prepare for 'Mr Turner'
- North Korea Has "Clear Evidence" That Washington Devised 'The Interview'