Jani Lane - Rocker Jani Lane Died From Alcohol Poisoning
Former Warrant singer Jani Lane died as a result of alcohol poisoning, according to a coroner's toxicology report.
The rocker's body was discovered at the Comfort Inn hotel in Woodland Hills, Los Angeles on 11 August (11).
An initial autopsy examination proved inconclusive but now toxicology results suggest he suffered from "acute ethanol poisoning", according to Tmz.com.
Police reportedly found a half-empty bottle of vodka and prescription medication in Lane's hotel room.
The 47 year old struggled with substance abuse for years before his death and hit the headlines earlier this year (11) after he was sentenced to serve 120 days behind bars after pleading no contest to a 2010 Dui charge - his second in two years.