By Elinor Cosgrave | 16th November 2013
Jay-Z has released a statement announcing he will go continue with his controversial business arrangement with Barneys, despite allegations of the store racial profiling. Jay-Z, whose real name is Shawn Carter, has released a statement...
- Featured Articles
- Cara Delevingne Lands Lead Role In John Green's 'Paper Towns'
- Leonardo DiCaprio Named Messenger Of Peace By United Nations
- Eva Mendes Gives Birth To Her And Ryan Gosling's First Child
- Rihanna Slams CBS For Dropping Her Song Amidst The Ray Rice Scandal
- Barbra Streisand Makes Special Appearance On 'The Tonight Show'