By Lauren James | 24th June 2014
An Oscar trophy dating back to 1942 has been sold at auction for $79,000, a figure far above the auctioneers estimate of $5,000 - $30,000. The iconic, shining award, which was given to Joseph C....
Tagged in this article - Rita Hayworth
- Featured Articles
- 'True Detective' Season 2 "Not as Dark". Does That Mean "Not as Good?"
- BBC4's 'The Kate Bush Story' Whets Appetite for the Real Thing
- Bad: NBC Cancels 'Emerald City', Worse: Production Hadn't Even Started
- 'If I Stay' May Be Average, But It's The Best of a Bad Box-Office Bunch
- Nicki Minaj's Backup Dancer Bitten By 6-Foot Boa Constrictor
- Popular Artists