Rihanna & Brown Back Together? - Comments and Message Board

Rizwan's picture

Rizwan

Excellent news that Chris Brown and Rihanna are back together good news and both good friends
Import Source:
comments.nsf
Import Date:
1322487064

chris brown's lover's picture

chris brown's lover

AWWW MY GOD AM VERY HAPPY U GUYZ R BACK AGAIN I DONT KNOW WHAT2 SAY BUT AM HAPPY CHRIS IS NOT GOWIN2 JAIL AND HE HAD HIS GIRL BACK I WISH THAT U GUYZ HAVE A VERY BEAUTIFUL AND HAPPY LIFE THAT'S ALL I CAN SAY I LOVE YOU BOTH
Import Source:
comments.nsf
Import Date:
1322487064

Steppingup's picture

Steppingup

I am so emotionally proud of those they stuck by each other that’s what love it truly about I right I’m crying while typing and its very special they are the that inspired me be strong and a loving person even though people around me show the hand because I’m different. They have reopen the close door to me y heart I believe in them and I’m so proud I could barely contain my self wad ago CHRIS and RIHANNA I’m proud to have you guys as my role model. Hey it’s going to work out just trust your self’s and your parent you’ll get through this that I promise.
Import Source:
comments.nsf
Import Date:
1322487064

rihanna dumb dumb dumb's picture

rihanna dumb du...

Rihanna you are a dumbass,frist time a man puts his hands on you its his fault the second its yours good luck to you though,just dont be looking for our sympathy the second time.
Import Source:
comments.nsf
Import Date:
1322487064

who wants to know's picture

who wants to know

Don't listen to what people say. If you love chris and want to work things out then that's your business. That's what we do when we truly love someone. Don't let the media or the public discourage you. I'm not saying that he was right because no one knows what really happened except you two. But I say if he is being a man of his word and continues to seek help and counceling then why not try and work it out. I believes that he loves you and from what I can see you love him to!! Put God first and everything else will fall into place!!!
Import Source:
comments.nsf
Import Date:
1322487065

shes da real deal's picture

shes da real deal

Listen rihanna no matter who u r or how much money u gotEvery one is a fool 4 luv once and its ok 4 a man 2 make different mistakes jus as long ass he acknowledge da mistakes he made and never make da same mistakes twice as long as u keep faith n god n neva let a man disrespect u again u will be ok n 4 ever one else who says she's stupid think of all da times u was a fool 4 a man and if u was neva a fool 4 a man u need to stop haten on ppl n workn on gettn a man
Import Source:
comments.nsf
Import Date:
1322487065

ephraim zuva's picture

ephraim zuva

who cares if they are back together or not, only the crazy who have nothing better to care about and pple should stop making Rihanna the angel, she infected the brother for crying out loud. For me, Chris is the fool for getting together with cheap rihanna, grow up bra
Import Source: