Richie Freaked Out By Jacko's Missing Python - Comments and Message Board

Ms Smith's picture

Ms Smith

What is wrong with this writer?!? 'Jacko' is a RACIST term from the 1800s to call a black man an ape boy! Stop using that term! Also "he and his odd pal", just stop with slurring a dead man! Don't write about Michael Jackson if you can't do it right!
Import Source:
comments.nsf
Import Date:
1334932771

ROBMAY's picture

ROBMAY

Yes, Ms Smith and Yanni54, when will they stop?
Import Source:
comments.nsf
Import Date:
1334932771

Kimber's picture

Kimber

Amen Ms Smith! contactmusic should be ashamed of thier selves to "publish" writing like this, disrespecting Michael by using "Jacko" in place of his name Jackson and calling him an "odd pal", what is/was so "odd" about Michael...NOTHING!! Michael was a loving, caring, very giving humanbeing. The world was blessed to have him in our lifetime.
Import Source:
comments.nsf
Import Date:
1334932771

YANNI54's picture

YANNI54

Ms. Smith we had been trying for years to stop these people and the New York Post to stop disrespecting this man in this way. I can't understand why they insist on doing this to Michael Jackson. Ms. Katherine gave him a complete name not this bogus, half a$$ed, disrespectful excuse of garbage that contact music and others just will NOT discontinue to use. I know that when MJ was alive they went crazy disrespecting him and his family for years, now that he has passed on when will they stop this.
Import Source:
comments.nsf
Import Date:
1334932772

michaelsangel73's picture

michaelsangel73

listen you peace of s**t his last name is not jacko learn how to spell you moron. let me help you try to remember how to spell its not hard J A C K S O N. get it right media jerks
Import Source:
comments.nsf
Import Date:
1334932772

Lady Robyn's picture

Lady Robyn

I agree w/ the commenters. I'm so tired of the stupid nickname "Jacko". And, referring to him as "his odd pal" doesn't help either. If you can't write something positive about MJ without defaming him then PLEASE... write nothing at all. Or better yet, let me have YOUR JOB. I promise, I'll do a better job.
Import Source:
comments.nsf
Import Date:
1334932773

corlista's picture

corlista

Lady Robyn - I like your solution. Give you the job if these lame brain's can't learn how to spell Jackson. If it's got too many letters for you, try MJ. It's not like anyone won't know who you're talking about! And for God's sake, stop with referring to Michael as "odd". I bet there are things in your closet you wouldn't want the world to know about either!!All that aside, you've got to laugh at Michael keeping a python in this room and scaring Ritchie half to death. I love Michael's fearless innocence. Doesn't everyone keep a python as a pet?! :-)
Import Source: