Charlie Sheen - Rep: 'Charlie Sheen Hotel Trashing Reports Are False'27 June 2012
Rep: 'Charlie Sheen Hotel Trashing Reports Are False'
The star, 46, was fired from his popular sitcom Two and a Half Men last year (11) following a series of bizarre antics, which began in September, 2010 when Sheen famously destroyed his suite at the Big Apple's posh Plaza Hotel while in the company of a female escort.
He has since turned his back on his hellraising and managed to get his life on track with his new TV show, Anger Management, which is set to premiere in the U.S. on Thursday (28Jun12).
Sheen's reformed lifestyle came under scrutiny on Tuesday (26Jun12) when reports emerged accusing him of turning a planned family stay at the Manhattan Ritz hotel over the weekend (22-24Jun12) into a big party.
A source told America's Us Weekly magazine, "He totally trashed the hotel room! Escorts were seen coming and leaving. In the end, Charlie was told that he wasn't welcome at another Ritz property ever again."
However, the actor's manager Mark Burg has denied the claims, insisting Sheen was on his best behaviour during the trip and enjoyed spending time with his daughters Lola, three, and Sam, eight.
Burg tells the New York Daily News, "It's not true. I spoke to the hotel and there was no damage to the room. We checked out and everything was fine. There were no escorts. There was nothing."
Allison Sitch, a public relations spokeswoman for the Ritz hotel, is also adamant Sheen has not been banned from the global chain, adding, "There has been no issue there. Mr. Sheen is absolutely welcome in any Ritz-Carlton hotel in the portfolio."
|Comment on this article|