'Real World's' Joey Jovar Died From Lethal Narcotic Concoction
'Real World' star Joey Kovar died on Friday 17th August after taking what could turn out to be a lethal mixture of Viagra, cocaine and alcohol" law enforcement sources told TMZ.
The reality star, 29, was actively and publically trying to battle his drug addictions before he was found dead in a friend's house near Chicago. Reports are still being compiled, and the investigation continues, but it has been suggested that Kovar was taking prescribed medicine, way above the recommended dose.
The Twitterverse has come alight in support for the Celebrity rehab star say Mtv. His old employers, and producers of Real World and The Challenge took to the social networking site to pay their respects, tweeting "Joey was a gentle and big hearted guy and his real world family will miss him. Our sympathies go out to his family and friends." "RIP Joey Kovar my heart breaks," tweeted Kovar's Celebrity Rehab colleague Mackenzie Phillips. "My love and prayers go out to your family."
His fans were also quick to pay their respects in no more than 140 characters. "How sad to hear about the passing of Joey Kovar from RW Hollywood. Really unfortunate" said @emileefitz. "Very sad!! I really thought he was doing so much better..His poor son and family..:(" tweeted @Jessica_adams24.
The toxicology results are yet to come back, and it normally take weeks to determine the exact cause of death, but sources close to the story are certain it will come back as drugs misuse.