By Michael West | 2nd August 2013
It's not typical record company procedure, but this is Stiff Records, "where the fun never sets," - apparently.The label sent out a hilarious press release this week, announcing the first sales figures for Johnny Borrell's...
- Featured Articles
- Lee Evans Confirms Plans to Retire from Comedy after 'Monsters' Tour
- Motown Loses Another Great As Jimmy Ruffin Passes Away In Hospital
- Idris Elba Returning as 'Luther' for Two-Part Miniseries in 2015
- Fan-Favorite 'Longmire' Get Second Chance at Netflix
- Has Taylor Swift Been Given a Sack Full of Cash from Sergey Brin?