23rd July 2003
Children's musician RAY YODLOWSKY is suing both the WALT DISNEY COMPANY and PIXAR ANIMATION STUDIOS - because he claims they stole his stage name MR RAY for animated flick FINDING NEMO. In the fishy...
- Featured Articles
- Mary J. Blige Reveals How She Stayed Relevant for 25 Years
- Star Wars Spin-Off Movie Could Focus On Bounty Hunters
- Christoph Waltz to Play Classic Villain Ernst Blofeld (w/Cat) in Bond 24
- Oscar Isaac Cast as Chief Villain in 'X-Men: Apocalypse'
- HBO Confirms Rachel McAdams for 'True Detective' Season 2 (Finally)