Radcliffe Struck Down With Food Poisoning
HARRY POTTER star DANIEL RADCLIFFE is recovering after falling ill with a bout of food poisoning.
The actor contracted a stomach bug on his way to New York last week (ends07Mar10) and had to receive treatment for dehydration.
He spent two days in hospital, before flying back to London on Sunday (07Mar10).
The 20 year old had jetted out to the Big Apple to campaign for the Trevor Project, a foundation which provides support for members of the lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender community who are at risk of suicide.