Pimp C's Death 'Not Drug-related'
LATEST: Rapper PIMP C's death was not drug-related, according to reports. The UGK star - real name Chad Butler - was discovered in bed by paramedics answering an emergency call at the Mondrian Hotel on the Sunset Strip, Los Angeles on Tuesday (04Dec07) morning. Ed Winters, of the L.A. County Coroner's office, insists it appears as if the star died of natural causes. Butler was found fully clothed on top of the bed, and no drugs or drug paraphernalia were found in the room. He did not appear to have fallen or injured himself, reports TMZ.com. An autopsy will be performed on the late 33-year-old, with toxicology test results available in six to eight weeks.