By Michael West | 17th April 2014
Next weekend's CounterPoint Festival will be the event's first year at a new 5000-acre site, featuring campgrounds, a food court, bars (including a draught house), carnival rides, free water stations and its very own arts...
- Featured Articles
- 'Obvious Child' Is The Best Movie Out This Weekend. You Should See It.
- Was 'The Sopranos' Ending Based on 'The Last Supper'?
- Katie Couric and Diane Sawyer's Rivalry. Oh, You Didn't Know?
- Joan Rivers Stable But Critical, Stopped Breathing During Surgery
- The Ladies of Friends Reunite On Jimmy Kimmel Live