By Michael West | 17th April 2014
Next weekend's CounterPoint Festival will be the event's first year at a new 5000-acre site, featuring campgrounds, a food court, bars (including a draught house), carnival rides, free water stations and its very own arts...
- Featured Articles
- Gisele Bundchen Sings New Deal With Under Amour
- Brad Pitt pays tribute to Angelina Jolie's mum at wedding
- Usher Announces Upcoming 'The UR Experience' North American Tour Dates
- Jennifer Lopez Opens Up About Unsuccessful Romances, And Still Wanting To Find Love
- It's Official: Piers Morgan Is No Longer Employed By CNN