Peaches Geldof 'Resuscitated' After Alleged Overdoseby Contributor | 22 July 2008
Reports claim that Peaches Geldof was given mouth-to-mouth resuscitation after a suspected drug overdose on Sunday.
According to the Sun newspaper the 19-year-old passed out and stopped breathing for several minutes.
Her friend helped revive her while waiting for an ambulance to arrive at her Camden flat but she did not require any hospital treatment.
A London Ambulance Service spokeswoman said: "We were called shortly before 16:45 BST on Sunday to an address in London N1, to reports of a female patient taken ill. We sent an ambulance, a bicycle responder and a fast response car to the scene. Following assessment, the patient did not need hospital treatment."
The daughter of Bob Geldof was seen out and about last night in London's Leicester Square at the European premiere of the latest Batman film, The Dark Knight.
Peaches' mother Paula Yates died of a drug overdose eight years ago at the age of 40.
Ms Yates, who was married to Bob Geldof during the 1980s but later separated, was found dead at her Notting Hill home in September 2000.