Sharon Osborne - Sharon Osborne Fire Started By Candles Left Lit, Ozzy Osborne Loses Eyebrows18 January 2013
Beverly Hills Fire Department were called to the Osborne residence at almost 5 in the morning after Sharon Osborne set their house on fire, after falling asleep with candles still lit.
"Please everybody always check all the candles lit in the house before going to bed." Sharon said, giving some valuable words of advice for anyone that didn't know candles are fire and fire burns and that's dangerous. "I didn't," she continued, "and at 5am this morning I was met with 5 gorgeous men from the BH Fire Department as they put out the fire in my house."
According to the Examiner there was no 'significant damage' done in the blaze, and everyone got out alive - which is the important thing.
Apparently though, Ozzy tried to put out the blaze but ended up singing the hair all over his face, his eyebrows are gone. On her show The Talk, she apologised to Ozzy and thanked the fire men for all their work. Sharon has been playing with fire elsewhere recently in a feud with Lady Gaga over Sharon's daughter Kelly, whom Gaga criticized for being too critical on her show on E! Firemen wouldn't be needed for that one, but an apology might sort it out.