Oprah Winfrey Angers Randy With Jackson Interview For Show - Comments and Message Board

Quixote's picture

Quixote

I have to ask. Michael Hunt? Where have you been?Even at her interview with LMP, sh esaid she wished she could be his friend. She was not his friend.
1322489277

justice4MJ's picture

justice4MJ

I use to like oprah I dont any more after I seen her interview with Michael and when she later interviewed Lisa Marie when she was mad at Michael. Oprah is two face nice to Michael to his face but behind his back she talks BAD of him. I have no respect for two face people.
1322489285

JoyJ's picture

JoyJ

Oprah has done nothing but bully, absolutely bully Michael Jackson for years which is shameful, and I cannot for the life of me figure out how she got an interview with Michael Jackson's children. Can we say the word, MONEY?? RATINGS? She must find it funny to talk with the children of the one person she bullied for so long who is no longer here to defend himself. He was already tried in a court of law on false charges and does Oprah not comprehend the meaninng of the words "NOT GUILTY"? I hope Winfrey enjoys her money because her reputation is now tabloid trash and will go down in history along side that of Diane Diamond and Tom Sneddon. I seriously doubt if she was ever molested yet she has an obsession with pedophilia and is a little too cozy with those little girls...the ones she had the "spend the night" party with. What's up Opie? Do you have ties to Michael Jackson's killer? Just wondering.
1322489270

brendalharrison's picture

brendalharrison

THE PREVIOUS COMMENT WAS REALLY JUSTIFY!!! REMEMBER 'What Oprah WANTS Oprah GETS' -- Money talks!!!!
1322489270

marsiedots's picture

marsiedots

Cha-ching...doesn't this woman have enough money trashing other people...and if she was terribly abused she of all people would see some of the signs...I know from first hand knowledge. She is a back stabbing a-hole who just wants to be the one known for getting the exclusive interview with again another trusting Jackson. Michael trusted her and she did more damage to him or as much damage to him as Martin Bashir. I say...what goes around comes around Oprah....look at the lies you yourself live...the longest engagement ever...weird? And you questioned Michael Jackson...you are a stranger person than anyone I know along with all the other pieces of s--t.
1322489270

StarrWind888's picture

StarrWind888

I wish Oprah would just stay out of the lives of the Jackson family already. I don't usually get pi**ed off very easily, but she is really getting under my skin with this.....apparent "inquisition of Michael Jackson" and his kids & family. When will she have enough, when someone finally hunts her down instead? WHAT THE HELL MORE DOES SHE WANTS. HAVEN’T SHE DONE ENOUGH ALREADY!!! GOD WOMAN, LEAVE THE FAMILY, FOR CHRIST'S HEAVENLY SAKE!!!I don't normally disrespect people in general, however "when-push-comes-to -hove", I've gotta say something to defend myself, OR OTHERS I BELIEVE IN. And in this case....because it deals solely with Michael & family...(AGAIN), I don't have a good feeling about this interview either. I am very "Irritated" at the moment about this. Did she not read all the comments regarding the opposition to airing the LMP and the Katherine Jackson shows? Especially during 'molestation" shows of all things. I don't think she cares one way or another about what the FANS say, because she 'believes' that she is above us all!! NOT!!!!!!! I don't think so. And btw, the LMP was a total disappointment IMO, because no "apologies" were made and she kept "HARPING" ON THE SAME OLD GARBAGE FROM 5 'FLIPPING' years ago. DANG...it's old news,...now let us all move on with our lives. Miss Oprah, PLEASE have some dignity and leave MJs grieving family alone, until they are able to deal properly. ---***UNLESS OF COURSE, YOU INTEND TO STATE AN APOLOGY BEFORE AIRING YOUR PROGRAMME on the 8th***---. IT IS TIME TO TAKE A STAND ON THIS NEVERENDING DRAMA WITH THE MAINSTREAM & OPRAH!!!Thanks for reading, keep sharing the love for Micahel>>>>>LOVE ALL MJ FANS FOREVER!!!! ;);););)
1322489271

memickii's picture

memickii

OPRAH I WILL NOT GIVE YOU ANY RATING YOUR TIME WILL COME WHEN U WILL BE AFRAID TO SHOW YOUR FACE. I STOP LOOKING AT OPRAPH A FEW DAYS AFTER MICHAEL JACKSON DIED. OPRAH SAID THAT SHE WAS NOT A FRIEND OF MJ AND SHE WAS NOT GOING TO HIS MEMORIAL AND I THINK THAT WAS ON ONE OF THOSE SHOWS THAT COME ON AT 6;30PM EVERY WEEKDAY. THAT IS WHEN I STOP LOOKING AT THE OPRAH SHOW. I REALLY DON'T LIKE HER ANY MORE.OPRAH STOP TRYING TO MAKE PEOPLE LOOK BAD WHEN THE BAD THING HAS NOT COME OUT ON U YET....YOUR TIME IS VERY NEAR.
1322489271

jacqueline.capucine's picture

jacqueline.capucine

Randy you are justified..................
1322489271

jacqueline.capucine's picture

jacqueline.capucine

Randy , you are right...............
1322489272

jacqueline.capucine's picture

jacqueline.capucine

Are you Randy the only one that cares about your deceased brother in the adults in the family????????
1322489272

RMQ's picture

RMQ

MONEY HUNGRY BITCH I HATE HER!GET THE HELL OUT OF THOSE PEOPLES LIFES...LEAVE THEM ALONE! YOU HAD DONE SO MUCH HARM TO MICHAEL...YOU ARE SO HIPOCRATE! YOU ARE THE QUEEN OF TRASH! GET THE f**k OUT
1322489272

kaisy's picture

kaisy

seriously...if fat ass Oprah believes that Michael was guilty, why she interviewed the "pedophile´s" children??? Oprah, Oprah, Oprah...all for ratings. Im so angry too. Oprah is the last woman that I want to see interviewing those kids. why Katherine let that it happen??? Im so disappointed. those 3 kids dont have idea that Oprah say about his father. is sad.
1322489272

Kimber's picture

Kimber

Randy, I totally agree with your feelings. I am afraid of this interview Oprah has done with the family, makes me wonder what will be left on the cutting room floor to make it the perfect interview SHE(Oprah)wants.Oprah never saw the true beautiful being Michael was, she was alway more worried about her ratings than the truth...how sad. But,always remember,she was the one who lost out by not seeing him as we do. Oprah's interview with Lisa Marie that was suppose to be to promote Lisa Marie's new album turned in to an interview for more 'dirt" on Michael.She knew Lisa Marie would "talk" and that is what she truely was after, she didn't give a rip about the new album. My wish: Is for ALL media to leave Michael and his family alone unless they truely have something nice to say about all Michael has done for the world and others in need. Michael was a true humanitarian, a true friend to those who he trusted (and most of you let him down), a true angel of our era that we will never see walk this earth again in our life times, we were blessed to say we either knew him or knew of him. We should all be thankful.To Oprah: I doubt you are reading any of our post here but, if you are, IF you are trying to redeam yourself, you're too late, the damage is done. There are no words you can say to us who truely loved Michael(fans, friends and family alike) that will repair the damage you have done with your hateful words of the past geared towards Michael and his family. You, Oprah are nothing but a money hungry, rating grabbing lier who will twist the truth to your benifit no matter at who's expence. People like you are the ones who give the media a BAD name.
1322489273

Michael Hunt's picture

Michael Hunt

How can Randy be mad about an interview? Is it really so toxic that the interview has given him tummy aches or is it because he will not be there for the interview? We all pity you Randy but Michael always loved Oprah and this is a hospitable visit with Katherine and the family closest to Michael. This will be a memorable visit and Michael is pleased. I am looking forward to the casual luncheon date visit and visiting Michael's children and his family closest to him. They are also pleased and jubilant to meet with Oprah and the hundreds of millions of fans who will be enjoying the Oprah visit to the Michael Jackson's family home in Encino and finally visiting his mom and beautiful children whom we all love very dearly. Michael's passing broke everyone's heart and also seemed to bring the members' of his family closest to him together. Oprah is loved by everyone and Michael approves. It is too bad that Randy will not be there for the once in a lifetime visit with the billions of fans who will be watching. We are sorry to hear about your stomach aches and tummy pains. I am not a Physician but perhaps you have an ulcer with regrets that you will not be a part of Oprah's visit as you will be residing in England. It would give me an ulcer too as Oprah has always been a personal friend of Michael and the family closest to him and you really should be there. Did you ever sue your security gaurd for allegedly informing people of your possible move to England? Where are you moving to next? Why not come to Australia? Don't tell me as I may tell someone else. Why not fly home for Oprah's visit with your family? Merry Christmas, M.H.
1322489274