28th November 2012
Rising British star Oliver Jackson-Cohen is convinced he owes his career to Drew Barrymore because she helped resolve his visa issues so he could work in America.The actor, who is the son of fashion designer...
- Featured Articles
- The Walking Dead: Finally, Somebody Bites Into a Charred Leg
- Actress Lynda Bellingham Dies Aged 66 After Courageous Battle With Cancer
- George Lucas Rips Into Hollywood Studios, "They Didn't Know Anything"
- Royal Baby Due In April 2015! Palace Confirm Due Date For William and Kate’s Second Child
- TV On The Radio Announce Intimate UK Gig