28th November 2012
Rising British star Oliver Jackson-Cohen is convinced he owes his career to Drew Barrymore because she helped resolve his visa issues so he could work in America.The actor, who is the son of fashion designer...
- Featured Articles
- P Diddy Brands Ex-Girlfriend Jennifer Lopez's Booty "A Work Of Art"
- Ben Affleck Opens Up About Baring All In 'Gone Girl,' Jokes His Penis "Looks Better in 3-D!"
- Liam Hemsworth Talks Ex-Fiancé Miley Cyrus, Reveals "There's No Bad Blood" Between Them
- Anne Hathaway Describes How Fame "F--ked Me Up," And Marriage Being "Insane"
- Amanda Bynes' Parents Only Found Out About Recent DUI Arrest Through The Press