10th November 2006
A Colombian rebel group has appealed to actor DENZEL WASHINGTON and film-makers OLIVER STONE and MICHAEL MOORE to advocate a deal with the US government to swap imprisoned guerrillas for American hostages. The Revolutionary Armed...
- Featured Articles
- Julianne Hough Reveals What Her Judging Style May Be In 'DWTS' Return
- Iggy Azalea Explains Stage Name In Premiere Of Vevo Series 'A.K.A'
- Scott Weiland Was Not Arrested! Man Pretends To Be Former Stone Temple Pilots Frontman And Tricks Police
- Jennifer Lopez Still May Marry Again: "I'm Not One To Whore Around"
- Miley Cyrus Banned From Performing In Dominican Republic For Violating Country's 'Morals'