2nd March 2012
Having already transformed most of Theodor Geisel's most popular Dr. Seuss books into successful movie and TV versions, Hollywood has now turned to a less-loved book, The Lorax, which delivered an environmental message long before...
- Featured Articles
- Mary J. Blige Reveals How She Stayed Relevant for 25 Years
- Star Wars Spin-Off Movie Could Focus On Bounty Hunters
- Christoph Waltz to Play Classic Villain Ernst Blofeld (w/Cat) in Bond 24
- Oscar Isaac Cast as Chief Villain in 'X-Men: Apocalypse'
- HBO Confirms Rachel McAdams for 'True Detective' Season 2 (Finally)