By Jack de Aguilar | 23rd April 2014
Don’t Ask Don’t Tell was the official United States policy surrounding gay and lesbian members of the military. ‘Burning Blue’ explores the relationship between two men, set in that period circa 1994 in a film...
- Featured Articles
- Cancer Free Wilko Johnson - "They Did It, Man!"
- McConaughey's 'Insterstellar' To Screen at 3am as Demand Increases
- One Direction And Danny DeVito Monkey Around On 'Steal My Girl' Set [Pictures]
- Are You Ready for Bill Murray's Views on Tinder?
- 'White Bird in a Blizzard' Is Sort of a Bad Version of 'Gone Girl'