A cable sent by U.S. diplomats in Havana to State Department officials in 2008 claiming that Michael Moore's film Sicko had been banned by the Cuban government was intended to tell tell the diplomats' bosses "what they want to hear," Moore said on his blog Sunday. The cable, revealed by WikiLeaks, had said that Moore's documentary painted such a glowing picture of the Cuban healthcare system that leaders of the country feared a popular backlash if the general population compared their own health services with those depicted in the film. "Cubans are reportedly very resentful that the best hospital in Havana [featured in Moore's film] is 'off-limits' to them," the memo said. It added that when the film was screened for a group of Cuban doctors, some became so angry at Moore's "blatant misrepresentation" that they walked out. However, on his blog, Moore maintained that not only was his film screened in theaters throughout Cuba but that it was also broadcast on national television on April 25, 2008.