By Lauren James | 16th April 2014
Musicians who used to work on the award-winning theatre production, War Horse, have lost out on their legal bid to be allowed back on the show after their contracts were terminated. The National Theatre, which...
Tagged in this article - Michael Morpurgo
- Featured Articles
- Matt Damon and Paul Greengrass to Return for Fifth 'Bourne' Movie
- David Morrissey Says Working Class People Are Priced Out of Acting
- Does Anybody Want a Remake of 'I Know What You Did Last Summer'?
- Can Jennifer Lawrence and Bradley Cooper Recreate Oscar Magic in 'Serena'? [Trailer]
- Want to Know How to Remove U2's 'Songs of Innocence' from iTunes?