Michael Jackson Spooks Presley - Comments and Message Board

justice4MJ's picture

justice4MJ

I agree with SWB & rmq Thats crazy.
1337203353

justice4MJ's picture

justice4MJ

I agree with SWB & rmq Thats crazy.
1337462565

justice4MJ's picture

justice4MJ

I agree with SWB & rmq Thats crazy.
1337635446

heyjude's picture

heyjude

Apparently no one's ever heard of James Van Praagh. He says a medium is able to become completely receptive to the higher frequency or energies on which spirit people vibrate. A medium can hear thoughts, voices or mental impressions from the spirit world. The spirits communicate by their emotions and not in any language. He can bridge the gap between 2 planes of existence. That of the living and that of the dead. Kind of like Whoopi Goldberge in the movie "Ghost". "When someone is alone and overwhelmed by grief, life seems over. But, when I'm able to help teach someone to make contact with a loved one, their grief and loneliness disappears and proper closure can take place." Van Praagh has written several books on this, "Talking to Heaven", a medium's message of life after death. "Heaven and Earth", making the psychic connection, "Healing Grief" and "Ghosts Among Us" is the newest one. He also developed and is the co-producer of "Ghost Whisperer" starring Jennifer Love Hewitt. On his website www.vanpraagh.com. he answers:How can I find peace from the grief I am experiencing from the loss of my loved one?Though the grief process is painful, it is a part of the experience of life that we all inevitably go through. We all will feel the loss of someone we love. We must realize we will survive. This survival begins through reading, meditation and spiritual support. Understand that the power is within you to find the answers or peace you seek. You don't need to go through me to express your feelings to your loved one. You have that ability yourself. Simply sit down and say out loud what is in your heart as if they were physically with you. Or perhaps write a letter to them. They hear you. They are with you. Always.
1341523422

justice4MJ's picture

justice4MJ

I agree with SWB & rmq Thats crazy.
1337289746

Kimber's picture

Kimber

Karen, 53, is convinced the clairvoyant was telling the truth because she had no idea they knew Michael before his passing and was able to give "deep insights" into his life....Who doesn't know Michael and Lisa Marie were married?? Give me a break!!People will do anything to get attention... Karen and Lisa Marie ought to be ashamed of themselves using Michael to put the "spotlight on them once again.Are your lives so empty that you feel the need to use Michael to gain publicity? Next thing we will see is you two suing Michael's estate? How sad.
1328739721

justice4MJ's picture

justice4MJ

I agree with SWB & rmq Thats crazy.
1337808236

JoyJ's picture

JoyJ

Sure!! OK!! And, Michael visited me last night and was so sad that Karen Faye and Lisa Marie Presley are still harassing him for attention.
1340313805

justice4MJ's picture

justice4MJ

I agree with SWB & rmq Thats crazy.
1337548946

justice4MJ's picture

justice4MJ

I agree with SWB & rmq Thats crazy.
1337376170

justice4MJ's picture

justice4MJ

I agree with SWB & rmq Thats crazy.
1337721839

Shell12's picture

Shell12

Oh you can't be serious.The article came from the Sun Tabloid need I say more.Lisa didn't have nothing to say to Mj when he was living why go and disturb his peace now.Same goes for Karen,let Mj rest in peace,just leave him alone.
1330899888