Mccartney's 'Moving-on' Party - Comments and Message Board

Bev Jones's picture

Bev Jones

my two cents?more like two brain cells,what's love got to do with money asshole,Paul was married to Linda for years and knows how real love feels where as ms mills has never been there,she only knows how to gold dig,sounds like your jelous of Pauls wealth,well he did'nt get where he is by sitting at a pc sending rediculous posts like yours,your just jelous natured and maybe you dont know how to love but i'll tell you that real love is priceless you should try it.
Import Source:
comments.nsf
Import Date:
1322484205

my two cents's picture

my two cents

Boo hoo, poor little billionaire. He marries a legless whore WITHOUT a prenuptial agreement and cries when it doesn't work out. I'm sure he's really crying about losing a ton of money! Anyone who is so stupid doesn't deserve to have all that money in the first place!!! .
Import Source:
comments.nsf
Import Date:
1322485957

my two cents's picture

my two cents

Bev jones, please learn how to spell, you come off as an ignorant slut. Are you retarded, or just stupid because you're a woman (or probably girl). And money CAN buy happiness. If someone says it doesn't they're not trying hard enough!
Import Source:
comments.nsf
Import Date:
1322483799

dwhitm4103's picture

dwhitm4103

hello everyone, my name is dan, i have been the biggest Beatles fan ever sence i heard about them in 1964. i was 8 years old back then. they had an ever lasting and changing influence on my life and to this day still do. for that i am greatful, and i am sure that there are millions of others in this great big world that can and do say the same. my point here is quite simple, can we all look back and reflect uppon our own lifes and those that were influencal with in our own personal life. the mistakes we made and they made and all of us have had our fill of heart ach and joy, but i would never pour salt into my own wounds or theirs. so i ask all of us this question can we just say thank you paul, thank you for everything you have given and to all that you have given to and know that we love you. god bless you. love dan
Import Source:
comments.nsf
Import Date:
1322483752

my two cents's picture

my two cents

Poor little billionaire. He marries a legless whore and cries when it doesn't work out. And he didn't have a prenuptial agreement. What an idiot, why should anyone feel sorry for him?! Anyone who is that stupid doesn't deserve to have all that money. .
Import Source:
comments.nsf
Import Date:
1322484532

Bev Jones's picture

Bev Jones

my two cents sorry beain cells,exactly,calling me a slut,you dont even know me, to make comments like that is a retard,i know i nursed mentally handicapped people for years,so i know how unfortunately ignorant they can be,you fit in there well,never mind i'm not really angry with your comments about me,you might be good at spelling but you lack personallity so angry no,i just pity you.As for a girl,i'm 44 and have raised 4 wonderful kids,worth more than any money,so i'm happy to shout i'm not in the sad bastards club like you.
Import Source:
comments.nsf
Import Date:
1322484067

www.wreckedband.com's picture

www.wreckedband.com

beatles oldies band ...help... they need somebodytwo million black children starving .in africa .. luxury cruise liners evacute rich whites from middle east By www.wreckedband.com on July 18, 2006 - 4:45pm.jessie jackson ,, al sharpten , paul mccartney, bono,mandella,cindy .....were are ur screams ....god help our balck children andtheir familys ....will any one ever take to the streets ..???????? richard hydell and wrecked www.wreckedband.com www.bandspace.com
Import Source:
comments.nsf
Import Date:
1322484024

Bev Jones's picture

Bev Jones

Well done Paul for partying and saying good ridence to the unhappiness you have suffered recently,thank god you have your wonderful kids to help you through it and of course your loyal fans.Take care Paul and here's to the future,hope you find the happiness you so much deserve. Bev Jones
Import Source:
comments.nsf
Import Date:
1322483811

www.wreckedband.com's picture

www.wreckedband.com

beatles oldies band ....?? paul .two million black children starving .in africa .. luxury cruise liners evacute rich whites from middle east By www.wreckedband.com on July 18, 2006 - 4:45pm.jessie jackson ,, al sharpten , paul mccartney, bono,mandella,cindy .....were are ur screams ....god help our balck children andtheir familys ....will any one ever take to the streets ..???????? richard hydell and wrecked www.wreckedband.com www.bandspace.com.. help
Import Source:
comments.nsf
Import Date:
1322484197

musicislife's picture

musicislife

Dear Paul, I don't think you realize just how much your true "FANS" love and respect you and admire you! It really takes a leap of Faith to walk away from an marriage for anyone...esp for you with your status in life...but please remember you are human and we all go through these damn things and they hurt like hell...and who every said time heals all wounds needs a heafty slap in the face I think! But Enjoy your Party "tie-one on for me" Peace and Love with much Happiness from Lexington,VA Angie ;+)
Import Source: