11th July 2011
Mark Rosenthal, the CEO of Al Gore's Current cable network, maintains that he is not concerned about a recent ratings report showing that Keith Olbermann's audience dropped nearly 30 percent in its second week. "Numbers...
Tagged in this article - Mark Rosenthal
- Featured Articles
- S Club 7 Are To Reunite. Sorry to Spoil Your Day.
- Kate Bush Thanks Fans for 'Powerful, Intimate' Comeback Shows
- Led Zeppelin Sort of Lose First Round in 'Stairway to Heaven' Lawsuit
- Keanu Reeves' 'John Wick' Has 100% on Rotten Tomatoes - Best. Film. Ever.
- 'Ouija' Cast Joined By Fellow TV Stars For Hollywood's Spookiest Social Seance [Video]
- Popular Artists