31st August 2011
CNN has paid a reported $20-25 million to acquire the iPad application Zite, which the developer describes as a "personalized magazine" that tracks a reader's interests and collects news articles pertaining to them into an...
- Featured Articles
- Despite 'Guardians', That Was The Worst Summer Box-Office Since 2006
- Michael Keaton and 'Birdman' Have Oscars in Sight After Telluride Festival
- Miley Cyrus Says Using Social Media Is More Damaging Than Smoking Marijuana
- Britney Spears Confirms Ex-Boyfriend David Lucado Cheated On Her During Las Vegas Show
- Robin Williams' Daughter Zelda Williams Returns To Twitter After Being Cyberbullied