Louis Walsh - Louis Walsh will 'never get over' false sexual assault claims
'X Factor' judge Louis Walsh says he will never recover from being falsely accused of sexual assault and is terrified to go out in Dublin as a result.
Louis Walsh will ''never get over'' being falsely accused of sexual assault.
The 'X Factor' judge - who was cleared of claims he indecently assaulted a 24-year-old father in the toilets of a Dublin nightclub in April - said the incident had changed his life forever and left him afraid to go out in the Irish capital.
Speaking on Ireland's 'The Late Late Show' on Friday (21.09.12), he said: ''I'll never get over it, I'll never get over it. Ever. I'm afraid to go out in Dublin.''
The music manager - who impressed when he stood in for Simon Cowell on the US version of 'X Factor' earlier this week - previously revealed he considered retiring following the accusations.
He said:''There's always the thought people could still believe it,'' he says. ''And that has ripped me apart. I'm totally in shock and luckily it's going to have the right outcome. I was totally shafted.
''I thought 'I just want to get out of this business, I want my life back.' Nothing, nothing, nothing is worth what I went through. No job, no money, nothing.''