Liam Gallagher - Liam Gallagher Suffered Allergic Reaction To M&m
British rocker Liam Gallagher has been diagnosed with a life-threatening nut allergy after suffering an extreme reaction to M&Ms last month (Apr13).
The former Oasis frontman was indulging on his favourite chocolate candies when he was sent into anaphylactic shock and had to see a doctor.
And Gallagher admits he can't believe it was an M&M that nearly "killed" him, since he spent years abusing his body by partying hard and drinking to excess.
He says, "I've done some stuff over the years but never, never did I think a f**king blue M&M would be the thing that could have killed me. I was in a hotel on holiday and got in about the minibar. I was bored and hungry, so it's what you do, man. I've always liked M&Ms so I got into them. I had a blue one. My mouth started to swell up and I could feel it tightening my throat, man. I had to go to the docs (doctor) and get it checked out straight away.
"It happened again a couple of weeks after and now I've got to carry a syringe about with me in case of emergencies."