30th May 2006
Japanese director SHOHEI IMAMURA has died of liver cancer. He was 79. Tokyo-born Imamura was hailed as one of the cinematic icons of Japan's New Wave movement, twice winning the prestigious Palme d'Or at...
- Featured Articles
- Mary J. Blige Reveals How She Stayed Relevant for 25 Years
- Star Wars Spin-Off Movie Could Focus On Bounty Hunters
- Christoph Waltz to Play Classic Villain Ernst Blofeld (w/Cat) in Bond 24
- Oscar Isaac Cast as Chief Villain in 'X-Men: Apocalypse'
- HBO Confirms Rachel McAdams for 'True Detective' Season 2 (Finally)