14th May 2012
Julianne Moore has been confirmed to star in a remake of 'Carrie'. The 51-year-old actress has signed up to play the titular character's abusive, fundamentalist Christian mother, Margaret White, in a reboot of the 1976...
- Featured Articles
- Listen To Mark Ronson's Latest Track 'Daffodils' Featuring Tame Impala's Kevin Parker [Audio]
- So, You Can Finally Watch 'The Interview' Online
- Guess Why Rush Limbaugh Thinks Idris Elba Can't Play James Bond
- Angelina Jolie's 'Unbroken' Opens to Massive Numbers on Xmas Eve
- Anna Kendrick On 'Into The Woods' Role: I'm An Emotional Accountant