Katherine Jackson Will Never Heal From Michael's Death - Comments and Message Board

blkgirl007's picture

blkgirl007

Mrs. Jackson,You are a strong woman. Michael was my true inspration anytime I was nervous, I would think of Michael singing 'Beat It' or 'Smooth Criminal' and would suddenly become fearless. I grew up in the eighties so Michael has been the soundtrack for my entire life. My favorite memory was of course Motown's 25th Anniversary with Michael performing 'Billie Jean' when I was around 11. He was an amazing entertainer who is loved the world over....he accomplished what he set out to do and that was to become the World's Greatest Entertainer....loved the world over. Even my niece , who is only eight was heartbroken about his passing, and wanted to listen to his music all day long. He was an all around beatiful person. Don't you worry about a thing, you will see him again someday. I comforted myself with Dianne Reeves song, 'Better Days'......"Heaven sent angels down and gave Michael his wings. Now, he's flying' and slidin', & glidin' in Better Days....."
Import Source:
comments.nsf
Import Date:
1322489294

josephine's picture

josephine

blkgirl007, What you have just said is sooo lovely! Thanks for creating that hope and acknowledging mama Katherine's strength and Michaels qualities. I am so proud of you. I love Michael and I am not sure I will heal any sooner. I understand Katherine Jackson 100% and I understand your feeling very well. I grew up in 80s and MJ is my brother of 10 year age difference. I have always admired him during my childhood and wished someday I could be like him. Iknow him in small details like vocals, the way he walk, talk, dance, dress, smile and I can tell when I see a potrait which doesnt feature some true attributes of Michael Jackson. Rest in Peace MJ. In my heart you forever live!
Import Source:
comments.nsf
Import Date:
1322489294

kaisy's picture

kaisy

@blkgirl007 thanks for that. :,) it was beautiful. God bless u.
Import Source:
comments.nsf
Import Date:
1322489295

Astrig's picture

Astrig

Those who LOVE him CAN t heal from his loss... Michael is an god s angel ! And God always loved him....
Import Source:
comments.nsf
Import Date:
1322489295

jacqueline.capucine's picture

jacqueline.capucine

Well worded of how MICHAEL JACKSON demise came about........If only other people who write would take notice of Amazon selected words.............It is well written............. and I will add........MICHAEL died of a heart attack from anaesthetic of propofol given to him by a cardialogist Dr. Conrad Murray...........Katherine will never heal from MICHAEL'S death, that is her son she gave life to...........
Import Source:
comments.nsf
Import Date:
1322489295

RMQ's picture

RMQ

BLKGRIL you have said the sweetest things, its so true I suffer from deppression and all I need to do is look at him,to know that it will be ok I have a picture of him in my Den I look into he's eyes and for some reason it sooths me...its like magic...he was magic...but now all that magic is with God up in heaven...miss you michael my heart hurts.
Import Source:
comments.nsf
Import Date:
1322489295

sugar brown's picture

sugar brown

Micheal was the most kind hearted and sincere person that walked this earth,katherine was his mother,how will she ever get over the death of her son.michael,i love you,i miss you,but you will always live on in my heart,there will never be another like you.
Import Source: