Katherine Jackson: 'Murray Is A Monster' - Comments and Message Board

lmiky's picture

lmiky

Am sooo heart broken,the pain of 25-o6-09,is as fresh as today.I wonder if this pain will ever go away.There is a GOD up there and he would bring the truth to light.MICHAEL you will always be in my heart---love you.
Import Source:
comments.nsf
Import Date:
1322488069

jacqueline.capucine's picture

jacqueline.capucine

My prayers goes out to MICHAEL JACKSON's mother, father, brothers and sisters and other family members, especially for MICHAEL'S children..........The Supreme God Almighty will give justice for MICHAEL................
Import Source:
comments.nsf
Import Date:
1322488069

girlygirlymormor's picture

girlygirlymormor

Yes a monster, who tortured micheal.
Import Source:
comments.nsf
Import Date:
1322488069

mjlover4life's picture

mjlover4life

He is a monster...he offered no apology, he has no remorse. I don't think we will ever get over MJ's death.
Import Source:
comments.nsf
Import Date:
1322488070

ctryspeng's picture

ctryspeng

Sometimes i wonder about The Laws that governs, somebody is dead because of something you did whether willfully, carelessly or otherwise, BUT you have done it nonetheless. How on Gods earth can you say you are not guilty? then who is guilty? The man is dead, he didnt commit suicide therefore somebody MUST be guilty. Good God Conrod Murray own up to your careless mistakes and get some peace of mind and some sleep at nights. Well come to think of it maybe you have no conscience.
Import Source:
comments.nsf
Import Date:
1322488070

iamrdmd50's picture

iamrdmd50

This morning I felt very angry about what had happened to Michael. I lashed out at his family who I blamed for his childhood (which indeed would have an effect on a child)... but then I started thinking about the message Michael gave to all of us through all the ridicule, the lies, the misjudging, the suffering, the pain through his sicknesses and body ailments,...his message was still and always..."love".."love". I remembered the messages he left behind on his mirror in his bathroom as a last message to us. "Love No Violence ever! Remember a beautiful future promise of tomorrow." He had said..I must love the way Jesus wants us to love. When I think of this..something always changes inside of me. And the hate, the bitterness melts away. Not just for this case..but the many situations I face and will face in life that makes us want to lash out at somebody. We need to take time and stop and think about some of the soul searching songs Michael sung like "Man in the Mirror" and "Planet Earth...Heal the World. We need to go back to some of the songs we use to sing back in the day "Come on People, smile on your brother..everybody get together...try to love one another right now. And "If I had a Hammer..I'd hammer in the morning I'd hammer in the evening All over this land I'd hammer out danger I'd hammer out a warning I'd hammer out love between my brothers and my sister..alll over this land. Too much hate and love has become a foreign language. Think about it. Nobody talks about love anymore..people think you are an alien..that's why they didn't understand Michael. Enough said. Let's try in change this. God Bless.
Import Source: