Kardashian Kitten Dies
Socialite and reality star Kim Kardashian broke the news on Celebuzz last Friday (December 7) that Mercy the Kardashian kitten died after becoming ill with a stomach cancer.
Kardashian had never lived with a cat before she took on Mercy and, though she apparently loved her very much, she had allergies that meant that either she’d have to up her dosage or medication, or Mercy would have to have injections. Something Kardashian wasn’t willing to do. However, she found her a good home in her assistant Sydney’s, who’d recently lost a cat. “Sydney gave Mercy a loving home, but after a couple of weeks Mercy got really sick and Sydney had to rush her to the vet.” Kardashian said in a statement. “They discovered she had a stomach problem that we weren’t aware of. Her stomach had filled with fluid and the doctor said she had a rare stomach cancer and that there was nothing we could do for her. Poor little Mercy died the very next day. It broke not only my heart that little Mercy died at only four months old, but Sydney’s too.”
Finishing the tribute, she wrote “Mercy was a gentle and loving kitten and we are all going to miss her so much. Thanks to Sydney for making Mercy’s short life one filled with love. RIP Mercy Xo”. Sad stuff.