31st May 2012
Japanese director Kaneto Shindo has died at the age of 100.Shindo, who was wheelchair-bound and suffered from failing eyesight, passed away at his home in Tokyo, Japan on Tuesday (29May12). No further details about his...
Tagged in this article - Kaneto Shindo
- Featured Articles
- Dark Drama 'The Riot Club' Is Never Dull, But Lacks Bite
- Game of Thrones' Maisie Williams Set for Channel 4 'Cyber Bullying' Drama
- Ben Whishaw Lands Starring Role in BBC Thriller 'London Spy'
- Adam Duritz Of Counting Crows Talks Of Liberation, Fun And Childhood Fascinations
- Johnny Depp Joins Ryan Adams for Danzig Cover in London [Video]
- Popular Artists