Kaiser Chiefs Pocket Fraction Of Earnings
British rockers KAISER CHIEFS have laughed off speculation they are millionaires, insisting their manager earns more than they do.
The I Predict A Riot hitmakers have to give 20 per cent of everything they earn to their manager, and split the remaining 80 per cent between the five bandmembers and Britain's Inland Revenue.
Wilson tells British men's magazine Maxim, "He (the manager) gets 20 per cent of everything we earn, and then we split the rest up between us and give half to the taxman, so it ends up not being that much. But we do get everything else for free, so it's cool."