By Sophie Miskiw | 27th March 2014
It’s sort of assumed that when a celebrity stops being famous they just retire to a celebrity island where they live out the rest of their days watching re-run of their old shows or living...
- Featured Articles
- Bono Announces U2 Tour Plans For Next Year And Defends ‘Songs of Innocence’ iTunes Launch
- From Pussycat Doll To Grizabella: Nicole Scherzinger To Make West End Debut In ‘Cats’ Revival
- Nicki Minaj Announced As Host For 2014 MTV Europe Music Awards In Glasgow
- James Marsden Opens Up About Being The Movie Industry's Pretty Boy
- John Cusack Brands Hollywood A "Whorehouse" Where "People Go Mad"
- Popular Artists