Johnny Depp Working On Relationship With Vanessa Paradis - Comments and Message Board

chocchik's picture

chocchik

John when are coming over to London and to a comedy night in town to see johnny vegas, eddie twist or bungomanebla @chocchik get on twitter !!!,
Import Source:
comments.nsf
Import Date:
1339795962

chocchik's picture

chocchik

John when are coming over to London and go to a comedy night in town to see johnny vegas or eddie twist @chocchik get on twitter !!!
Import Source:
comments.nsf
Import Date:
1339795962

chocchik's picture

chocchik

Bungomanabla at edinburgh festival you have to be there!!! twitter @chocchik
Import Source:
comments.nsf
Import Date:
1339795962

chocchik's picture

chocchik

or even bungomanebla at Edinburgh festival!! twitter @chocchik
Import Source:
comments.nsf
Import Date:
1339795962

Ida Noe's picture

Ida Noe

I admire Mr. Depp. I hope everything works out alright. I wish him and his loved ones the best.
Import Source:
comments.nsf
Import Date:
1337853759

mms's picture

mms

Hope everything works for you guys. Fourteen years is worth saving. Will pray for both of you.
Import Source:
comments.nsf
Import Date:
1337853760

Carole J's picture

Carole J

Even though I read this gossip, I feel terrible for Johnny that his every personal move is in print and misrepresented for headlines. I wish him and Vanessa every Blessing and that they can get through the inevitible ups and downs that every married couple faces. As far as Ms. Heard, I read that she is only interested in women sexually. If that is true, the media would know that and why are they trying to make an affair out of a friendship? Johnny, I love your movies and it actually hurts me when some journalists pan them or people [who are jealous] make fun of your fantasy parts. The proof is in the box office and even if they might not all be billion dollar money makers, by the time they play in Europe and then in DVD rentals, they all make money. I heard someone introduce you as making a staggering 22 billion in your career [for other people] That's a lot of entertainment for a lot of people. You're the most creative and gifted actor in my lifetime, and that's 58 years.
Import Source: