Johnny Depp On Green Tea Diet For Dark Shadows Role - Comments and Message Board

Captain Scuvy's picture

Captain Scuvy

Johnny Depp is 47, not 49. He was born on the 9th of June 1963 which makes him forty seven years of age. Other than that Dark Shadows sounds like a good movie. I am looking forward to seeing it.
Import Source:
comments.nsf
Import Date:
1322489565

Carole J's picture

Carole J

I cannot wait! I think Depp will knock it out of the park with one of his own fav characters;Barnabus. I wonder who is playing Quenton? I think Giles Marini would be perfect in a gothic role.
Import Source:
comments.nsf
Import Date:
1322489558

julesmacey's picture

julesmacey

what a man...can't wait for this new film, no doubt he will be as brilliant as ever !!
Import Source:
comments.nsf
Import Date:
1322489559

jerdixie's picture

jerdixie

I used to watch Dark Shadows on TV back in the 60's and 70's. I loved it! The acting wasn't the greatest, but I loved the plot and loved Barnabas Collins the vampire. Johnny Depp is going to be amazing! We'll not only have the plot but the amazing acting skills of Johnny. I can hardly wait to see this movie!!
Import Source:
comments.nsf
Import Date:
1322489560

MargaretaStammler's picture

MargaretaStammler

as I read what Michelle Obama The Intelligentzia in United States is very clear defiend by this EXPLICIT So MAGNIFICIENT GOOD Statment I recitate " We've got a lot of work to do, and I'm rolling up my sleeves to get that work done ... And we'll cross that other bridge when we get there." end citat. As the white trash crowd just open their mouth and WORD VOMITS "I CAN´T WAIT! " for a film with Johnny Depp at the realsedate witd a fixed date, THAT is the very best example of pure stupidity, the ___WHITE TRASH _WAY _I CAN´T WAIT.. Versus THE WHITE HOUSE WAY_ soo if you can't wait do your society a favor and hang yourself and keep in mind to wear odd shoes to succeed.
Import Source:
comments.nsf
Import Date:
1322489561

Darly's picture

Darly

You gotta be kidding! Depp usually makes the role his own, but Barnabas Collins? Get real! lol
Import Source:
comments.nsf
Import Date:
1322489561

M. Keown's picture

M. Keown

I cannot wait for this movie! Loved the soap when I was a kid and I think Johnny is perfect for the role of Barnabas!
Import Source:
comments.nsf
Import Date:
1322489561

tinker bell's picture

tinker bell

I am so glad that this movie is beening made. I am so over joyed that Mr. Depp is going to play the role of Mr. B. Collins. I wonder who else will star in this movie. Can't wait to see it. A big fan of Johnnie Depp.
Import Source: